Customer Support (Remote)
☎ Community Phone
remote first and always
At Community Phone, we’re on a mission to make the phone more powerful and relevant than ever before.
Frustrated by a lack of humanity in the industry, we set out to create a phone company that respects customers. We keep data secure, protect against spam calls, and eliminate hidden fees and complex contracts. Our vision is a future where technology doesn’t replace human connection, it strengthens it.
As a venture-backed, Y-Combinator graduate, we have the drive, resources, and motivation to revolutionize the telecommunications industry. We leveraged our technical expertise to deliver the flexibility of VoIP with the reliability of the cellular network and brought this technology to customers’ existing landlines. We launched our revolutionary product two years ago and are quadrupling our customer base year over year.
With remarkable 400% growth in recurring revenue in 2022, we’ve expanded from 17 fully-distributed teammates to more than 70, serving clients like KFC, AT&T, state and local governments, General Motors, and homes across America. We are excited about our growth and eager to welcome team members who’ll help us lead the market with delightful customer experiences and a supportive, collaborative work environment.
Join us in our mission to put the power of the phone back into the hands of the people! Together, let’s build a future where the phone is essential in fostering meaningful connections.
💼 About the role
We are looking to expand our support team and hiring Customer Support Representatives who love to delight our landline users.
🚀 You will…
- Track customer concerns, identifying trends, and driving calls
- Work Cross-Functionally to remove customer obstacles
- Ensure every customer has an extraordinary experience
- Understand why customers wish to cancel and working on solutions to keep customers satisfied
- Listen for opportunities to Upsell our customers on additional products and services that will save them money and solve their issues
🏆 You are…
- Calm Under Pressure, excellent at establishing rapport, and comfortable chatting with a variety of people
- Kind to your core
- Able to Adapt quickly to change
- Excellent in both Verbal and Written Communication skills
- A Skilled Multitasker and Organizational by nature
- Experience with Zendesk, Hubspot or similar technology
We are hiring globally and paying $6/hour as a base salary with additional commission potential
Our shifts are US timezone-based, we are open every day from 9 am EST to 9 pm EST, and you can expect to work on weekends on a rotating basis
Apply for JOB- Link
|जॉईन करा Whatsapp वर
|जॉईन टेलिग्राम ग्रुप
|मला मेसेज करा
|ai टूल्स साठी