Tata Consultancy Services has scheduled an Off-Campus Drive for Engineering Graduates Qualified in the year 2020 and 2021. B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc degree holders are Eligible to Apply. Eligible candidates willing to join see the Detailed Information Below.
Education qualification:- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020 and 2021.
- Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education).
- Students should not have any pending backlogs.
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
TCS iON (NQT) will Provide a test for TCS off-Campus hiring process.
Test pattern for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1.||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2.||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1.||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2.||Coding section||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||
Steps to join:
- Click here
- Enter your TCS NextStep credentials
- On the iON page, select ‘Catalogue’ on top right
- Subscribe to TCS_Resonance_FY2022 and you are done
Selection will be based on test and Interview.
How to Apply??
- Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Register through the Portal here before 16th January 2022.
- Click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“.
- If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
For more information:- Click here
For detailed and Analysed Video:- Click here