Groww कंपनीसोबत वर्क फ्रॉम होम जॉब | फ्री लॅपटॉप जॉइनिंग किट 🎯 Free Laptop Work From Home Jobs
We are making finance simple. For millions in India.
Groww is on a mission to democratize access to financial services for millions of Indians responsibly. We are a customer-first company.
We believe in crafting the best and most delightful user experience for our customers. And we leverage first principle thinking and technology to solve problems at scale. If this excites you, join us.
Groww is India’s fastest-growing investment platform. Our long-term vision to become the trusted money partner of ~100M Indians with core products in investment & banking. Groww was founded in 2016 by alums from Flipkart, ICICI, IITB, IITD, BITs Pilani and is, backed by marquee investors like Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Ribbit Captial, and Y Combinator.
Post 1- Customer Success Executive
Expectations from successful candidates are:
· Eagerness to learn about the company’s products and their capabilities.
· Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
· Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
· Knowledge of other regional languages is helpful if the company works within the country.
● Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
● Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
● Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
● Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention Preferred.
● Undergraduate courses (BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, B.Sc, MBA/ PGDM).
● 50% cutoff – 10th, 12th and Graduation.
● No backlogs and Gap years during education
● Must be fluent in English and Hindi
All jobs career page- LINK
Customer Success Executive- Apply link
Post 2- Executives- KYC (Verification)
· Graduate with 0-1 year of experience
· Comfortable working for 6 days in a week
· Documentation & Verification of Customer and Business Banking account Information to validate customers incompliant with KYC requirements
· Validation of various regulatory documents submitted by the Customers
· Ensure that all customer requests are completed timely by adhering to procedures and guidelines
· Ensure in performing due diligence of all required processing steps and check parameters defined in the process
· Ensure all exceptions or deviations are escalated to management on a timely basis.
· Meet all the Productivity and Accuracy targets defined for the process
· Follow all the Audit Compliance policies applicable to the process.