टॉप वर्क फ्रॉम होम जॉब 🎯 फ्री लॅपटॉप +सेटअप । work from home job update in Marathi | MNC Job at Home | genuine work from home
Become a Postmanaut!
Join a remote-first, global community on a mission to help build an API-first world.
Benefits and perks
Based on where you’re located and the plans available there, you can have up to 100% of your and your family’s premium costs covered by Postman, or receive a generous monthly allowance to supplement existing medical coverage.
All full-time Postman employees have unlimited paid time off (PTO). We strongly encourage everyone to exercise this benefit to ensure that personal and work lives remain well-balanced, healthy, and fully charged. Your body, mind, spirit, and loved ones will appreciate it!
Supporting healthy meals
We want to ensure you eat healthy each day. It’s why we provide a taxable monthly stipend so that you can be nourished throughout the week.
Play well, be well
We’re serious about your wellness. Whether it’s a boxing club membership, hula classes, or a longboard, we’re here to cheer you on to get out and get moving. We’ll reimburse you for activities and items that bring you joy through our wellness and fitness program.
A room with a view
We want you set up for success! To help make your home office comfortable, we’ll provide a one-time reimbursement for your office set-up and headphones. Internet and phone costs are also reimbursable on a monthly basis.
We support your career development by providing access to unlimited courses on Udemy and a book allowance. Enhance and uplevel your skills, and even learn something completely new!
At Postman, diversity means we implement informed policies and practices to grow a company that reflects global experiences and identities while treating each person with fairness and dignity.
Inclusion is the choice we make each day and with every interaction, to foster a workplace and world where people of all backgrounds not only belong but excel. We understand that together, we succeed better.
Postman is unapologetically committed to Equal Opportunity Employment. We proudly offer equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodations through the hiring process, please let us know early by emailing us here. We want to give you every opportunity to show us the star that you are.
Customer Ops Support – Contractor – Remote
Only those candidates can apply who
- Can start as soon as possible
- Are available for 6 months with a possibility of conversion to a full time job
- Is comfortable working in different shifts including evenings, weekends, or holidays
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work different shifts (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct and concise written response
- Ability to provide high quality work support while handling a significant volume of inquiries (50+/week)
- Hands on experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, JIRA is a positive
- Self-starter, working autonomously to find workarounds and solutions, but knows when to ask for help
- An ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and processes