(Maha Metro) महाराष्ट्र मेट्रो रेल्वेत 134 जागांसाठी भरती
ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act
Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at
MAHA-Metro Depots/Stations against 134 slots. Applications complete in all respects should
be submitted only ONLINE till 18.00 hrs. of the closing date.
जाहिरात क्र.: MAHA-Metro/P/HR/AA/2023
Total: 134 जागा
पदाचे नाव: अप्रेंटिस
|अ. क्र.||ट्रेड||नागपूर||पुणे||नवी मुंबई|
|4||लिफ्ट & एस्केलेटर मेकॅनिक||03||03||01|
|5||मेकॅनिक (फ्रीज &AC)||02||02||01|
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: (i) 50% गुणांसह 10वी उत्तीर्ण (ii) संबंधित ITI उत्तीर्ण
वयाची अट: 27 ऑक्टोबर 2023 रोजी 17 ते 24 वर्षे [SC/ST:05 वर्षे सूट,OBC:03 वर्षे सूट]
नोकरी ठिकाण: नागपूर, पुणे & नवी मुंबई
Fee: General/OBC: ₹150/- [SC/ST/PWD/महिला: ₹50/-]
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 28 नोव्हेंबर 2023
अधिकृत वेबसाईट: पाहा
जाहिरात (Notification): पाहा
Online अर्ज: Apply Online
|जॉईन करा Whatsapp वर||https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va5dUWWD38CKDLebrs2j|
|जॉईन टेलिग्राम ग्रुप||https://t.me/iconikMarathimotivation|
|मला मेसेज करा||https://ig.me/j/AbYXlahtFJxHnFRi/|
|ai टूल्स साठी||https://yt.openinapp.co/iconik2|
- MODE OF SELECTION:
5.1 Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who
apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of
percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) +
aggregate marks in the ITI trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will
be drawn as per merit on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and
ITI. For stand-by arrangement 10% candidates will be placed on waitlist.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the
candidates in all the subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any
subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in
- consolidated statement of marks for the first and second year of the relevant trade
- applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT
- / SCVT will only be reckoned.
- 5.2 In case of two candidates are having the same marks, the candidate with older age
- shall be preferred. In case the date of birth is also same, then the candidate who
- passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- 5.3 A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to
- the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the
- candidate, as stated above.
- 5.4 Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials
- uploaded and production of medical fitness certificate as per annexure attached.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration Number will be issued to each
applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve / note their Registration Number for
further stages of engagement process / correspondence with MMRCL.
NOTE I : To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit
ONLINE application much before the closing date, to avoid possible inability/failure
to log on to the website of MAHA Metro on account of heavy load on the internet or
website jam during last days.
NOTE II : MAHA-Metro does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to
submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any
- Candidates have to choose only one Unit i.e Nagpur or Pune or Navi Mumbai.
- PAYMENT OF FEES
12.1 Application fees (non-refundable) – Rs. 100/- plus Processing Fee (non-refundable) –
12.2 Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online
application process as under:
Once the online application is complete in all respects at the website,
www.mahametro.org, candidates will be directed to payment gateway of HDFC
Bank’s website to make payment.
Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will be redirected to download
the application form.
In case the candidates had tried to make payment before and come across some
issues like loss of internet connection due to which the fee amount has been
deducted from their account but are still unable to download the application, please
click on ‘Verify Payment’ button to reconfirm the same from the Payment Gateway.
12.3 After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates
are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online
application. No change / edit will be allowed thereafter.
12.4 The payment can be made by using Debit card / Credit card / Internet banking by
providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment,
if any, will be borne by the candidates.
12.5 On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the
candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
12.6 If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make
12.7 No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. However,
they will have to pay the processing fee of Rs. 50/-.